Affordable Solutions for Saving Energy
Many consumer product companies will tell you that the best way to save money on your monthly electric bill is to purchase expensive, energy-efficient appliances. For most homeowners, that simply isn’t true. For one, these purchases often stretches the budget farther than you’d like it to go. Second, you add potential repair costs to your future maintenance responsibilities. Finally, these solutions only last for so long before they need the inevitable replacement.
The cost-effective way to save money on energy costs is to eliminate waste. Our team at ACT Home Energy Specialists offers ways to identify, target, and remove areas of excess energy usage in your home. To learn more about our energy saving services in Fort Worth, TX, contact our local office at 817-781-8781!
Targeting Air Leaks
Eliminating Air Leaks
What system consumes almost half of your daily energy allotment? Your heating and cooling appliances! According to the US Department of Energy, “48 percent of all energy consumption in American homes is a result of cooling and heating.”
A frighteningly high percentage of that energy however, is wasted due to air leaks going in and out of your home. If you can address these leaks, the resulting yearly savings could total in the hundreds, even thousands of dollars. That’s why our team works so hard on your behalf to identify and address these sources of energy waste.
Some of our most highly-rated sought after services include duct leak testing and our whole house air sealing. We target the most impactful areas of excess energy usage and provide cost-effective means of treating them. See what local homeowners have to say about their savings in the reviews section!
Enhancing Attic Ventilation
Without the usually water, plumbing, and electrical appliances that other areas of the home have, how does the attic make a difference in your home’s energy-efficiency? It all revolves around the accumulation and dissolution of heat created by sunlight. Poor ventilation places additional stress on your heating and cooling system. Our attic ventilation services prevent this waste by restoring the natural upward flow of heat out of your home.
Schedule Your Energy Saving Services!
Want to learn more about how you could save on your monthly utility costs? Our friendly experts at ACT Home Energy Specialists will be thrilled to show you! Contact our local office today at 817-781-8781 and ask about our energy saving services in Fort Worth, TX.
- Whole House Air Sealing Target areas of waste and create a more energy efficient household! Talk with one of our local experts for more details!
- Attic Ventilation Your attic swells with heat throughout the day, making proper ventilation essential. Get your vent estimates today!
- Duct Leak Testing Worried about potential air leaks within your AC ducts? Our experts would be happy to test them for you.
- HVAC Duct Replacement For old and degraded duct lines, our seasoned energy saving experts offer professional replacement solutions.
- Blower Door Testing Replacement Know that you home is air tight by calling our specialists and scheduling a blower door test.