Reliable Experts in Insulation & Ventilation
What is the easiest way to speed your home towards energy efficiency? Appliance manufacturers would probably tell you to purchase a high-efficiency air conditioner, heater, water heater, and other premium models. That’s an effective but very expensive path to take. You persuade your family to adopt conservative usage habits, but the results only go so far.
Instead of taking on new challenges, why not start by tackling energy waste inside your home (as it is now)? You’ll see results almost immediately, and the savings will last for many years to come. It all starts with a professional inspection of your home. Call the ACT Home Energy Specialists in Benbrook, TX at 817-781-8781 to arrange your service!
Creating a Workable Energy Plan
Always begin your journey towards energy efficiency with a thorough assessment of your home’s condition. To assist you, our Benbrook, TX home energy specialists provide a free visual inspection of your property. We examine the house as a whole, identifying any gaps in the building envelope. We then take a close look at the interior rooms and attic space.
Our specialists search for two primary concerns: potential air leaks and heat loss. Energy waste typically occurs as heat tries to make its way towards cooler surfaces and spaces. Thus the heat from the outdoors (and your attic) tries to flow inside your conditioned home. The process reverse when you warm your home in the cold winter months. Adequate insulation and ventilation should prevent this, but only if your home is properly sealed.
Professional Services Near You
Proper attic ventilation and insulation play essential roles in your mission for improved energy efficiency. Ventilation allows warm air (created by solar heat) to exit the top of your rooftop, while cool air simultaneously rises from the soffit vents. Insulation stops the remaining heat from descending into the living areas below and ruining your perfectly cozy temperature!
Below, you’ll find some of our most frequently used services. Feel free to call us at 817-781-8781 for more details!
- Roll-on Foil Barrier These aluminum based radiant barriers feature convenient installation, but they also last for many years of savings!
- What is a Radiant Barrier? Learn all about the heat-reflective properties of this magnificant, energy-saving solution!
- Benefits of Radiant Barriers Want to know why so many homeowners choose to install a radiant barrier inside their attic? Ask a local expert!
- Radiant Barrier Installation Barrier installations may go quickly, but our professionals ensure that your system install meets all required specifications.
- Home Performance Testing How does your home stack up against an energy-efficiency evaluation? Schedule advanced testing today!
- Attic Insulation Installs Need help installing a new layer of insulation inside the attic? Let our experts handle this hot, sweaty project.
- Attic Insulation Removal Sometimes knowing when to remove your insulation is just as important as knowing how to replace it.
- Whole House Air Sealing Identifying those pesky air leaks inside your home may take some digging, but the resulting savings last for years!
- Attic Ventilation Proper ventilation can transform a hot, stuffy attic into a much cooler environment. Learn about the benefits!
- Duct Leak Testing One of the most expensive forms of waste in your home is duct leaking. Test your duct lines for potential leaks!
- HVAC Duct Replacement Broken leaks prevent a comfortable environment and waste valuable electricity. Let our professionals replace your ducts.
- HVAC Duct Sealing Not all aging duct lines need to be replaced, but yours would likely benefit from expert sealing service!
Schedule Your Free Assessment!
Want to see how your home performs in our testing processes? Schedule your free visual assessment today! You can also ask for a more detailed performance inspection, with duct leak testing included. Call our Benbrook, TX home energy specialists at 817-781-8781 to get started.