Eliminating Home Energy Waste
Homeowners often look to the latest high-efficiency appliances and conservative habits to earn energy savings. While these paths certainly offer notable results, results often come at significant cost or delays. Instead of relying on just these solutions, consider an option that provides both immediate and long-term results. Start by eliminating sources of energy waste inside your home (as it is now)!
Not only will you notice prompt results on your monthly electric bill, you’ll likely see significantly reduced strain on your heating and cooling appliances. According to the US Department of Energy, these appliances account for almost half of your energy usage throughout the year. If you love big savings and lasting change, call our Cleburne, TX home energy specialists at 817-781-8781 today!
Starting Your Project the Right Way
While jumping in headfirst into your energy savings project may offer quick results, our team wants to provide your family with maximum savings and cost-effective service. That’s why like to provide each of our clients with a free visual assessment. We use this visual inspection to identify key areas for improvement within your home. Afterward, your personal energy expert will sit down with you and discuss which improvements offer the best bang for your buck.
For an even more detailed assessment of your home’s energy performance, we also offer a paid inspection that includes professional air leak testing for the duct lines and around the house. Our reporting includes a list of potential repairs or enhancements that will provide exceptional savings for your home. To schedule either of these assessment services, contact our local Cleburne, TX home energy specialists at 817-781-8781 and request your professional checkup!
Creating a More Energy-Efficient Home
As we mentioned earlier, your heating and cooling appliances represent a significant portion of your total energy usage each year. That’s why many of our services revolve around reducing the load on your HVAC system. Our professional attic insulation removal and replacement services (for instance) preserve your conditioned interior air from excess heat inside your attic space.
Below, you’ll find a list of our most popular services. If you would like further information about scheduling or pricing, contact the ACT Home Energy Specialists in Cleburne, TX at 817-781-8781!
- Roll-on Foil Barrier Searching for a solution to all that heat swelling up inside your attic? Call our local experts and ask about radiant barriers!
- What is a Radiant Barrier? Want to learn more about these energy-saving heat shields? Talk with a knowledgeable energy specialist at ACT.
- Benefits of Radiant Barriers With lucrative energy savings and outstanding heat reduction, you’ll love what heat barriers have to offer!
- Radiant Barrier Installation Make sure that your radiant heat barrier lasts for years to come by arranging your installation through the ACT team!
- Home Performance Testing Our detailed assessment process allows us to pinpoint areas of energy waste inside your home.
- Attic Insulation Installs With the right insulation protecting your interior from excess heat, you’ll notice the savings on your monthly electric bill.
- Attic Insulation Removal Moldy insulation could mean big problems for your attic and the rest of your home, unless you get it removed quickly!
- Whole House Air Sealing Many parts of your home can benefit from professional air sealing, which is why our professionals work to offer convenient service!
- Attic Ventilation Worried about your attic getting too little ventilation? Talk with a professional about installing additional rooftop outlets.
- Duct Leak Testing Duct leaks waste energy and make your air conditioning unit take longer to cool your home. Ask about getting yours tested!
- HVAC Duct Replacement When the time comes to have your duct lines replaced, our seasoned experts can make sure the new ones last for many years to come!
- HVAC Duct Sealing Leaky ducts, be gone! Our sealing services target costly leaks inside your duct lines and mend them for immediate savings.