Searching for Lasting Energy Savings
What do you think is the best way to create lasting energy savings for your home? Some would argue that high efficiency appliances offer the best results. But switching to all new appliances costs serious money, tens of thousands of dollars. Others claim that adopting conservative usage habits provides all the savings you need, but these changes only go so far.
Instead, why not tackle the expensive energy waste in your home, which so frequently causes your electric bill to soar? These can be addressed quickly, with almost immediate results in your monthly electricity consumption. The ACT Home Energy Specialists in North Richland Hills, TX would love to help you discover the lasting results you crave. To learn more, contact our friendly and helpful staff at 817-781-8781!
Starting Off on the Right Foot
Our professionals recommend beginning your search with a thorough assessment of your home. With a free energy audit from the North Richland Hills, TX home energy specialists, you’ll learn how to combat sources of energy waste using the most cost-effective means possible. After their detailed visual inspection, your personal specialist will talk with you about potential next steps.
Your professional recommendation may lead to supplemental attic insulation or a duct leak test for your HVAC system. Whatever the case, you will be equipped with the information you need to make an informed decision that works with your budget. See our reviews section to learn how our services have produced lasting results for countless homeowners in the North Texas area. For any questions about our local services, feel free to consult our helpful team at 817-781-8781!
Find Your Local Energy Service
With the ACT Home Energy Specialists in North Richland Hills, TX, you’ll notice that many of our services revolve around supporting your HVAC appliances. We have good reason to. Did you know that almost half of the energy your family consumes each year (on average) goes through your heating and cooling systems, according to the US Department of Energy? If we can cut down on the amount of wasted conditioning in your home – whether that’s due to air leaks or external heat influence – you could potentially save hundreds, even thousands of dollars!
Below, we’ve provided a list of our most popular energy-saving services. For any questions or estimates, talk with one of our courteous experts at 817-781-8781.
- Roll-on Foil Barrier Searching for a way to reduce the heat coming through the attic? Consider a radiant barrier installation.
- What is a Radiant Barrier? Learn more about the details of heat barriers and why they might be a good fit for your energy savings goals.
- Benefits of Radiant Barriers Besides the exciting energy saving potential of radiant barriers, you can also reduce the strain on your heating and cooling appliances.
- Radiant Barrier Installation Curious about the installation process behind radiant barriers? Talk with one of our professionals!
- Home Performance Testing If only there was some sort of test to detect the various sources of energy waste around your home. We got you covered!
- Attic Insulation Installs Insulation defends the rest of your home from heat gain from the attic. Insufficient levels may lead to a spike in energy consumption.
- Attic Insulation Removal Do you feel concerned about the condition of your attic insulation? Call our team and see if it’s time for replacement materials!
- Whole House Air Sealing All those small air leaks add up into a serious drain on your electricity consumption. We’ll help you fix them!
- Attic Ventilation Vents prevent your attic from accumulating too much solar heat. See if your home has sufficient ventilation.
- Duct Leak Testing Duct leaks may open your home up to some expensive energy waste. See if your ductwork needs repairs or replacement.
- HVAC Duct Replacement Extensive, widespread degradation means it’s time to replace those old ducts. Our team would love to perform the work for you!
- HVAC Duct Sealing The ACT experts know how to find and mend the damage to your duct lines, ridding you of those pesky air leaks.