Alluring Energy Savings That Last
There are many ways to save on energy costs. Some homeowners simply adopt more conservative habits. Others go all the way and replace their major appliances with the latest high efficiency models. One path comes with real but limited results, while the other demands tens of thousands of dollars in upfront investment.
There’s a happy middle ground that provides both immediate and lasting results for your home (as it is now). With energy waste reduction, homeowners cut down on the irritating and expensive inefficiencies. The ACT Home Energy Specialists in White Settlement, TX help families save hundreds, even thousands of dollars over the years. Our seasoned experts would love to serve you too! Call us today at 817-781-8781 to learn more.
Beginning With a Pro Inspection
Kicking off your quest for efficiency should always begin with a thorough assessment of your home’s current performance. That’s why our local ACT experts provide a free energy audit to help you get started! With a detailed inspection of the attic, interior living space, and external building envelope, our White Settlement, TX home energy specialists identify potential sources of waste inside your property.
After their assessment, your personal specialist will discuss your most cost-effective options for improving energy efficiency. It may be that your attic requires additional insulation or that your doors need sealing to prevent air leaks. Once you’ve been equipped with this information, you can examine your budget and make an informed decision based on your family’s needs! To schedule your free visual inspection, contact our friendly staff at 817-781-8781.
Local Services in Your Community
Take a look at the wide spectrum of services our team provides to the local community! You might notice that many of them directly impact the performance of your home’s heating and cooling systems. Why is that? According to the US Department of Energy, studies show that homeowners consume an average of 48% of the energy on conditioning their home’s air. That’s almost half of your annual energy costs!
If our ACT Home Energy Specialists in White Settlement, TX can make a lasting impact on the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems, you will save big time on your recurring gas and electricity expenses. We’d love to partner with your family to make these savings a reality! Call us today at 817-781-8781 to consult with a local expert and see how you could save.
- Roll-on Foil Barrier Made for lasting heat reflection and simple installation, roll-on foil barriers provide excellent energy savings during their long lifetimes.
- What is a Radiant Barrier? What are these reflective systems and why should you care? Learn about the intriguing power of heat barrier technology.
- Benefits of Radiant Barriers Besides lucrative energy savings and reduced strain on your HVAC system, you’ll love the cooling power of these heat barriers!
- Radiant Barrier Installation With the professionals, installation doesn’t have to be stressful at all! Arrange your heat barrier installation today.
- Home Performance Testing Our testing equipment allows us to identify areas of potential energy waste inside your home and create lasting solutions.
- Attic Insulation Installs Need new insulation for your attic? Talk with our specialists about finding the right solution for your home.
- Attic Insulation Removal Quickly removing old, moldy insulation from the attic could save you from expensive energy waste and mold removal costs.
- Whole House Air Sealing This house wide service enables our team to target all those small sources of energy waste. The savings add up quickly!
- Attic Ventilation Sufficient ventilation allows your attic to avoid excess heat accumulation during the day.
- Duct Leak Testing Duct leaks needn’t stay hidden forever. Our testing process identifies holes and cracks throughout your duct lines.
- HVAC Duct Replacement Extensive damage in your duct lines may make replacement more cost-effective. See if it’s time for new ducts!
- HVAC Duct Sealing Just because your air ducts are leaking air and wasting electricity, doesn’t mean you have to live with it. Ask about our sealing process!